The Internet constitutes the largest resource supporting freedom of information today for the
user community in general and for users with disabilities in particular. For that reason, we
place emphasis on granting equal service to people with disabilities who use the information
displayed on the website, and on improving their browsing experience.
We seek to ensure that our digital services will be accessible to people with disabilities, and accordingly, we have invested in the website’s ease of use for people with disabilities, to the
full extent possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to a life of equality,
respect, comfort, and independence.
Using the EqualWeb website accessibility tool
This website employs the Nagich By Click accessibility software and is connected through a
special accessibility server. The software complies with standard SI 5568 at AA level.
How does the site’s accessibility work?
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu makes accessibility buttons
available. After selecting a menu item, the user should wait for the page to be loaded.
What are the menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast against dark background
- Altered color contrast against light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of font for better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change of color to black or white
- Enlargement of display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending of accessibility feedback
Despite our efforts to apply accessibility to browsing on every webpage, it may be discovered
that some of pages have not yet received accessibility or are not suitable for any
available accessibility solution.
We are continuing the effort to improve the website’s accessibility to the full extent possible,
guided by our belief, and by our moral commitment, that the website should be usable by the
entire population, including people with disabilities.
Please contact our office if you have any questions or problems. We want to make your browsing experience as easy as possible for you.