Visitng a new doctor or facility can be scary. Here's what you need to know for your discovery visit:
- Plan for a 45 minute appointment. You can download your paperwork below to expedite the process in the office
- Wear clothing that allows you to move freely
- Bring your insurance card, photo ID and form of payment for any co-pays
- If you happen to forget your insurance information, we ask that you pay for your services in full
- Please be prompt for your appointment to assist the providers in staying on time for other patients
How to sign up for an account and order:
- Go to the link.
- At the top of the page click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Fill in your information and click SUBMIT.
- If you are a patient at Life Quest, contact us prior to your order so that we may activate your PATIENT DISCOUNT!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our office is in the Bedman Building, on the corner of 3rd Avenue and Broadway, near Big Ole and next to Goodwill..
Your first visit is generally about an hour. We will begin by having a conversation about your current and past health issues, your personal health goals and we will answer your questions. Next, we will take you through a thorough exam where we check posture, range of motion, joint health, muscle strength and nervous system function. If imaging is necessary, we will make a referral to have that done. In most cases, you receive treatment on your first visit.
We are In-Network with most insurance programs. Our staff will review your coverage with you and we will gladly submit claims to your insurance on your behalf. All co-pays are due at the time of service. We have programs available for those that are uninsured.In the event you forget your health insurance card, we will ask for payment for today's services.
We ask that you wear loose fitting clothing that will allow the Doctor to fully evaluate how well you can move.
Yes, please visit our online scheduling system to do so.